Sunday, September 12, 2010

Divine Quirks

A reminder from God as I people watched recently...


"See that girl over there Victoria, I love it when she makes that face...she is my child!"

"See that guy over there with the funky grin? It was one of my most enjoyable smiles to create, he's MY child"

"See the girl with the pain in her eyes? I knew that her father would leave, but I know something she doesn't know (grinning), Through the pain.... she is going to find the love of her life and she won't even know that he is in love with her until 2 years after they meet...Oh how I love a great love story!"

"All of their quirks and achievements, their goals and aspirations I molded them before time! It makes me smile just thinking about!"

" It makes me hurt when they take consistent steps away from me. They don't realize that all they have to do is accept my grace. It hurts so much as I watch them hurt, but they don't let me comfort them. How would you feel if your child was in pain? Well it is so much worse of a pain for me...it devastates me... I LOVE MY CHILDREN!"

"Oh, and you Victoria, every desire of your heart I placed there, every time you get mad at yourself for being too loud or bold, i laugh because you don't see the AMAZING plan I have for your life, and how everything about you is Perfect! And you get mad at yourself because you doubt, don't worry...I gave you a questioning mind so that one day your faith will be so strong!"

What quirks about yourself do you not like? Because more than likely God has a great plan for them! Don't get mad about them, God took joy in creating EVERY aspect of you and getting upset about them is getting upset at Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment