Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why?

What is the reason for this petty life? 
For what do we accomplish these minuscule tasks? 
To what end do we toil day after day? 
In the Big picture of life, What am I? 
Of what importance am I compared to you? 
How is this simple life life Important? 
Why does it matter, these pointless tasks? 

I want to do something. 
Something Big. 
Something Monumental. 

But what can I do from this desk in the corner? 
From this city in nowhere? 
Where will I find a task worthwhile? 

In the little girl at the park. 
In the boy with the scars. 
In the women whose silence is screaming for love. 

These are my children. 
I have put you here for a reason. 
Though it may seem you are just working or just studying... 
I have a bigger plan. 
Trust me with your life, and you will find joy and purpose in the day to day tasks. 

So reach out and don't waste the time I have given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment