Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Actually....Kenya!

Hey everyone! Because of some political unrest, and for a few other reasons we are no longer going to Ethiopia, but the Lord has called us to Kenya! I am very excited for all that He is going to do in our lives as well as the lives of the people around us! I am leaving on January First for 10 weeks of Ministry in Kenya, and I am in need of your prayers, and help financially!
I need about $3500 more as soon as possible to pay off all of the fees. This includes airfare, shots, outreach expensives while we are there, and any other equipment (hiking backpack, nice sturdy shoes, etc). I am asking family and friends if they would be willing to make a donation or a pledge towards this trip! The Lord has been teaching me so much, and i am so excited to take it all on the mission field to Kenya!


When i say that no gift is too small, i mean it! I need your help. By helping me financially you are helping every single person that we minister to: both physcally and spiritually...

I have a donate button on my blog that you can use your credit or debit card with: victoriousthroughgrace.blogspot.com

Also you can send checks made out to Prayer Center Fellowship to:

Victoria Grace Sutton
PO Box 10573
Lynchburg, VA 24506

Thank you all so much for your prayer and support! Please check my blog to stay updated on everything involving my scholing and outreach!
And if you have any personal questions, call or text me at 434-221-8133 and we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment