Monday, November 21, 2011

Going to Ethiopia!

Hey everyone!
I am leaving on January First for 12 weeks of Ministry in Ethiopia!
I am in need of your prayers, and help financially!
I need about $3500 more, and preferably before the begining of December. I am asking family and friends if they would be willing to mke a donation or a pledge towards this trip!
The Lord has been teaching me so much, and i am so excited to take it all on the mission field to Ethiopia!
I am seeing if i can find :
-10 people to pledge $350 or
-25 people to pledge $140 or
-50 people to pledge $70 or
-100 people to pledge $35 or
-everyone on my friends lists to donate about $7...

When i say that no gift is too small, i mean it!
I need your help. By helping me financially you are helping every single Ethiopian that we minister to: both physcally and spiritually...

I have a donate button on my blog that you can use your credit or debit card with: victoriousthroughgrace.blogspot.com

Also you can send checks made out to Prayer Center Fellowship to:

Victoria Grace Sutton
PO Box 10573
Lynchburg, VA 24506

Thank you all so much for your prayer and support! Please check my blog to stay updated on everything involving my scholing and outreach!

And if you have any personal questions, give me a call at 434-221-8133.

I will be posting a blog soon about all the things that have been happening here in Monroe, so stay tuned!

Thak you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment