Sunday, November 6, 2011

Outreach!!!!!

The details are still in the works, but we found out what countries we will be gong to on outreach!

There will be 2 teams. We don't know the teams yet.

The teams will be on 2 different continents.

One team is going to INDIA!

And the other team will be going to the continent of AFRICA. We do not know the specific country yet. They are working final details before announcing the country.

There will be 9 students on one team and 10 on the other. I am so excited!

I am also nervous. I have been getting to know the people here like family. It makes me sad to think we will be so far way from each other for 2.5 months. But, i am still very excited to put into practice all that I have been learning!

Please continue praying as I still need about $4000 for this outreach!

I have not decided which team i may want to be placed on, but i know whichever one it is, God will have a reason!

We should know our team placements by the end of this week, so wait in expectation with me!

India or Africa?




No comments:

Post a Comment